Friday, November 19, 2010

Twenty Random Facts About Me :)

FACTS

1. I got the nickname "DorkWonder" , last year in 8th grade. Because I would wear these big nerd glasses, but my outfits would always look cool. Now, you people can stop asking me why that's all over my facebook :)


2. My birthday is May 30th.


3. I'm scared of elephants. Big time.


4. I'm obsessed with italian food.


5. I do not have patience for little kids.


6. I'm loud. (which we all know.)


7. I'm not a serious person, but I know when to be serious.


8. I'm actually a really good pep-talker. :)


9. I am a ballroom dancer. Have been for years. Plan on being the youngest to win at International level.


10. I do not like Fruit Loop cereal.


11. Krista Carbona sits next to me everyday.


12. I don't like people that smell bad. Deoderant=healthy.


13. I'm always spending money on my close friends because they mean so much to me :)


13. I was born in Okinawa, Japan.


14. Christeen Concepcion likes to call me Okinawasaki.


15. Christmas is my favorite holiday.


16. I don't like the word "tangy," because I can't say it correctly.


17. I cannot stand American Eagle Outfitters.


18. I think McDonalds is nasty (Tim and Kat think I'm crazy because of that).


19. I don't like pancakes.


20. I love to act :)

No comments:

Post a Comment