Sunday, November 21, 2010

Murder Me Always Production(The Saturday Show)

LOL. LOL. LOL.

So, I didn't know what was ahead of me for the Saturday Show of Murder Me Always. I had to wake up at 9:00 in the morning just to go back to school. But, boy..was Saturday fun! Building 4's hallway was pitch black..so of course, us being performing arts kids, and having creative minds,  we decide to make that hallway a haunted house. So Chris, Alexa, Christeen, Kenya and I decide to make it a haunted house ride. Some random dude was the tour guide, and some of the actors ran down the pitch black hallway to hide and jump out at people. So, the tour guide guy slowly starts the journey of bringing about fifteen people down the dark hallway. I was the first to jump out at everyone, and Ashley, Brianna, Jess, and Kevin fell and screamed. It was the most hilarious. Then we had all the actors go hide, and then it was the teachers' turn to go into our haunted hallway. They were sooo scared.
Then, later that night....John, Jess, and I decide to start a cheese cube fight. Wesley, Ja'Juan, Caroline, and a couple other joined in. But, we didn't know cheese could hurt that bad. That night was extremely hilarious. So I'm glad that it turned out fun.
But besides the fun we were having, the production turned out great. Everyone did a good job on lines and blocking, and the audience was cracking up laughing at how funny the actors made everything. I'm very proud of the Performing Arts Academy! Hopefully all the other shows we have will be just as fun. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment